Through a personalised curriculum, one-to-one support and targeted interventions, we ensure every pupil makes progress at their own speed.
Our teachers take the time to get to know each pupil so they can create a curriculum that is right for them and will enable them to achieve their full potential.
The curriculum is designed to help our pupils become:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning and make outstanding progress;
- Effective communicators who can express themselves, make choices and build positive relationships with other people;
- Confident individuals who take a full part in activities within school and the community;
- Responsible citizens who behave well and make a positive contribution to the school and the wider world;
- Lifelong learners who leave school equipped for the adult world whether in paid employment, education or supported living.