Vision, Values and Ethos
At Whitefield School, we are focused on achieving our vision to deliver Enjoyment, Achievement, and well-being for All. This guides our practice and underpins all that
As such, we seek to create outstanding and inclusive learning communities in which our pupils:
- Feel safe, secure, and happy;
- Are able to be themselves and feel respected and valued;
- Achieve their full potential;
- Have access to a high-quality, bespoke curriculum that meets their interests and abilities;
- Develop confidence and the ability to express themselves;
- Develop their ability to make choices, communicate effectively and build positive relationships with others;
- Can find their place in the wider community.
Alongside this, we seek to create an environment in which professionals and parents work together in strong and effective partnerships to gain the best possible outcomes for pupils.
We also work to help members of the wider community to develop a better understanding of people with SEND.